Neptune Apex probe replacement. Is there off brands??

ajremington68

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 22, 2023
Messages
1,103
Reaction score
416
Location
Illinois
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I buy my reagents through ABC reagents and save money and it’s the exact same, so I am wondering if there is a off brand, but compatible probes for the apex system (in specfic salinty, PH, temp).
All the probes are sold out on Neptune and are in stock on BRs but are $430 for just the 3. So if I could find them cheaper that’s reputable would be amazing.
Also considering buying a eb832 and apex brain, with some sensors and stuff that I don’t care about, but it has no probes but is only 200 bucks. So if I could find probes for cheap I am going to jump on it.

Thanks for any feedback.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new