Neptune Apex & Sicce SDC

  • Thread starter Thread starter Comic_Reef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Comic_Reef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 25, 2017
Messages
465
Reaction score
451
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good afternoon,

Curious if anyone has a strange issue with Sicce SDC Pump and Neptune Apex.

After following all instructions to hooik up a Sicce SDC Pump I set the pump settings to a constant stste in the schedule with a stable 15%. However if I peek back into the Sicce ContAll app, the pump shows it is in Lagoonal Ripple mode at 15% this results in a slight up and down ramp from the pump. While its a small amount it has made dialing in a quiet overflow quite difficult.

I'm either having to set the peak to sit below the emergency drain with the valley causing noise OR I have to set the peak above the emergency drain and making noise and the valley quiet.

This has been driving me crazy. Anyone have any ideas here?
 
Go into the Sicce App and set the pump mode to no mode.
 
Go into the Sicce App and set the pump mode to no mode.
This does not work for me. Whenever I set it to No Mode in the Sicce App it will set it to that setting for a few minutes before automatically returning back to Lagoonal Ripple
 
This does not work for me. Whenever I set it to No Mode in the Sicce App it will set it to that setting for a few minutes before automatically returning back to Lagoonal Ripple
It was worth a shot. With the Hydros it does not set a mode except to no mode so you have to set the mode with the Sicce app if you want something other than no mode.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new