Neptune Apex temp probe

  • Thread starter Thread starter lost66
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I've been looking everywhere too. I bought a used set up that didn't come with one and have been looking for two weeks. I emailed BRS asking if they have had any contact with anyone at Neptune to find out if its a supply chain issue (coronavirus??) or what else is up.
 
Please let me know what they reply. A lot of Neptune stuff is OOS pretty much everywhere. I believe its something with Neptune not able to fulfill demand which is insane in business.
 
Try www.thatpetplace.com . It is a large LFS and they just sent me an alert that they received stock, I just ordered 2
 
BRS just got back to me and they said that because of the COVID lockdown in California is why supplies are running out - not sure why the LFS was able to get some, I'll believe it when I get them I guess. Hope this helps.
 
I really appreciate that. Is there a particular pin configuration you have to wire to for the Apex? I'm guessing you've had success with this and its accurate?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new