Neptune Apex Trident Release!!!

HSM364

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Picking up my Trident tomorrow. Just got a text message that Trident has been released. The wait is over.

OP
OP
H

HSM364

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Screenshot_20190507-213038_Messages.jpg

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Guys and Gals, the rudeness to one another has got to stop. I know you are passionate but this is a hobby first and we're not two sides pitted against one another. We have always prided ourselves in being a friendly place to discuss and even debate reefs. Lately the Trident topic has caused a lot of animosity between members here. This is not the fault of Neptune rather a fault in ourselves for losing our temper and forgetting that this is a hobby and we are at Reef2Reef, NOT FACEBOOK! I'm not yelling just emphasizing. :)

I am going to ask everyone to please refrain from personal, hateful posts, comments, words and actions. I am going to ask you not to post in threads that are going to get you to say and do things that are not in line with our community standard of being friendly and courteous to one another. We are going to be forced to remove members from hot topic threads and we hate to do that. We want the community to moderate itself by doing the right thing.

Thank you.

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Very cool! I want one. Hopefully in the next batch. :)

Freshwater filter only or is it? Have you ever used an HOB filter on a saltwater tank?

• I currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank.

Votes: 50 25.6%
  • I don’t currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 49 25.1%
  • I have used a HOB on fish only or quarantine tanks, but not on the display tank.

Votes: 44 22.6%
  • I have never used a HOB on a saltwater tank.

Votes: 48 24.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.1%
Back