• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Queen City Corals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Neptune Bounce Mushroom is one of our favorites not just because it is the fastest-growing shroom we have but because we got our original mother over 4 years ago! This fantastic coral has some of the most unique colors out of any piece! With a blue-green base and bright pink bubbles, it is truly unlike any other bounce. While typically bounce mushrooms are Rhodactis shrooms with bubbles, this is one of the only Discosoma shrooms with bubbles meaning it rapidly drops babies and is super easy to please! We have also noticed that they more readily accept food allowing you to get them to grow even quicker than typical bounces!

Don't miss your chance to add this incredible Neptune Bounce Mushroom to your collection whether you're just getting it started or looking to add to an established shroom garden this easy-to-keep piece is perfect for every tank!

April2023NeptuneBounceMushroomCV01.jpg

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 42 15.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 16 6.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 154 58.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 7.2%
Back