Neptune COR20 vs Vectra M2

canadianeh

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 28, 2017
Messages
1,630
Reaction score
1,002
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
looking to get COR20 along with Apex on Reefer 250 build. It seems that more people uses Vectra than COR. Why? Pros and cons?
 
Vectra has been out much longer so more time to build an installed base. Friend of mine has used both and tells me they are very similar. If you want apex control then COR is the choice.
 
I am currently using a Cor-20 on my main tank and its great. Quiet and easy to adjust using Apex Fusion. I also use a Vectra S1 in my daughters tank and it works like a champ as well. Both brands are good, but if your going to use an Apex, then the Cor would be the better choice in my opinion.
 
As already said, if your using Apex I would go with the COR20 as well to release the full potential of it.

But if you need things like battery backups, then Vectra maybe the way to go.
 
My Vectra is my favorite piece of equipment, it is SILENT!
 
They both are 1-year warranty pumps.

Enough said.#SicceFTW
 
As already said, if your using Apex I would go with the COR20 as well to release the full potential of it.

But if you need things like battery backups, then Vectra maybe the way to go.

how long Vectra will run on the Ecotech battery back up? That's nice feature too to have.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new