Neptune DDR dosing dual reservoir

Item Price
80
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Sushibar

Just a man living his plan!
View Badges
Joined
Oct 11, 2018
Messages
195
Reaction score
93
Location
LaGrange, Ca.
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
DDR $80 shipped to the lower 48

957AA76C-89CF-4199-90EA-A8BEE409895F.jpeg
 
Is this available? Sending you a PM
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new