Neptune dos and 4 part

  • Thread starter Thread starter Wonkabar
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Wonkabar

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 19, 2024
Messages
545
Reaction score
646
Location
Long Island
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Morning everyone,
I am dosing a 4 part balling method and the instructions say to separate each part by 10 minutes. Does anyone know an easy way to do this with the DOS? I currently have the below settings

Alk1- 00:05-23:05
Calcium-00:15-23:15
Alk2-00:25-23:25
Mag-00:45-23:45


20251230_084609_5C74F375-A150-41F9-ADAE-15866BA3918F.png
 
Not the easiest but I imagine you can manually make a schedule for each one.
 
Not the easiest but I imagine you can manually make a schedule for each one.
You can. The only two other options I found both would be extremely annoying to adjust the dosing amount.

-using osc set a schedule for each seperate doser to turn them on for only small amounts each hour without overlapping.

- set a bunch of different intervals for each doser without overlapping.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new