Neptune Dos and Wav

Item Price
270
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Trorie8

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 7, 2021
Messages
68
Reaction score
39
Location
Ann arbor
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m letting go of a Neptune WAV and Dos that were on a tank I had up a awhile ago.

The Neptune Dos is V1 and I’m asking for 140 shipped.

The Neptune Wav I’ll take 130 shipped.
 
I’m letting go of a Neptune WAV and Dos that were on a tank I had up a awhile ago.

The Neptune Dos is V1 and I’m asking for 140 shipped.

The Neptune Wav I’ll take 130 shipped.
Bump price was off on the Wav will do 100 shipped
 
Bump Wav still avaliable.
 
90 shipped for the wav bump!
 
60 plus shipping for the Neptune Wav Bump meets get it sold!
 
This is the Neptune wavepump in good condition ? interested can you send a picture?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 36.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new