neptune dos ddr

jose hernandez

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 21, 2015
Messages
2,385
Reaction score
352
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so notice that my ddr levels are still the same but my graph on fusion tells different shows levels are lower turned on the dos to make sure nothing was clogged and it works its dosing my alk and calcium like it should dos and ddr are about 1 year plus do i need to replace the heads or calibrate it
 
I can’t help with the question but I can bump the thread to see if we can get you some help
 
Maybe I explained it wrong it’s programmed to dos 40ml through out the nite but I do not the reservoir getting any lower have not filled it in about 2 weeks
 
To make sure they both work I put each to the on position to make sure they were not clogged or any air in them even to then them out of the ddr and put them and they are workong
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 21 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new