Neptune DOS missing dosages.. Anyone have a workaround?

ihavecrabs

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Workaround? Do I avoid their wizard programming and make my own?

Thread has been opened on Neptune's forum in case any of you want to follow..

Here is the summary:

• My AWC setup wasn't dosing the same volume.. No big deal since I have 250g of water and it is changing out around 1g a day but only missing out 29ish ml. It'll take a long time to change salinity and I can correct as needed.
  • I went through the logs and saw that it was in fact missing dosages but only on the "OUT" pump. So I was pumping in more water than was going out.. May be good since I can't keep my hands out of the tank. Probably evens out haha. I'd rather it work though.
  • While going through the logs, I also noticed CALC was missing dosages!!!!!!! NOPE! I can say I have only found one instance of this so far. More frequent on AWC.
AWC Setup
DOS AWC 1.JPG

Missed DOS_AWC_IN
Dose Missed Log.JPG

Missed DOS_AWC_IN #2
Dose Missed Log 2.JPG

GoVols

Cobb / Webb - 1989
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Workaround? Do I avoid their wizard programming and make my own?

Thread has been opened on Neptune's forum in case any of you want to follow..

Here is the summary:

• My AWC setup wasn't dosing the same volume.. No big deal since I have 250g of water and it is changing out around 1g a day but only missing out 29ish ml. It'll take a long time to change salinity and I can correct as needed.
  • I went through the logs and saw that it was in fact missing dosages but only on the "OUT" pump. So I was pumping in more water than was going out.. May be good since I can't keep my hands out of the tank. Probably evens out haha. I'd rather it work though.
  • While going through the logs, I also noticed CALC was missing dosages!!!!!!! NOPE! I can say I have only found one instance of this so far. More frequent on AWC.
AWC Setup
DOS AWC 1.JPG

Missed DOS_AWC_IN
Dose Missed Log.JPG

Missed DOS_AWC_IN #2
Dose Missed Log 2.JPG

Alright
Book marked your link and tagging along.

Back