Neptune DOS won’t connect

Joshcallaghan85

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 9, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
14
Location
Canada
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all. I’m looking to buy a used dos from another reefer. However he told me it won’t connect to apex. Is there a way to do a hard reset on them without using apex???
 
I would not buy it if it won't connect to the head unit as it is likely a hardware problem.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new