Neptune Fusion help.

Steve Hedges

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 8, 2022
Messages
16
Reaction score
35
Location
Cincinnati
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How do I delete an LLS configuration? I had one that wasn’t working properly and got a replacement. I set up a “new” configuration/input but can’t figure out how to delete the old one!
 
I think if you click on modules and scroll to the old one you can select it and delete it, if it’s the newer apex. On a classic you would need to do the same but through the classic dashboard and not fusion
 
So I used the task list to calibrate my LLS. It didn’t work. It failed the second level criteria. So after a few days I connected it anyway using the menu option from a different FFM and gave it a new name. That one works fine. But I keep getting an alert each hour on the LLS that failed to calibration. And the variable is not on my list anywhere. So there’s nothing to select on and delete. I tried the search option. No help.
thoughts?

B4609188-FC17-4467-B0F5-946DC6ED1DB5.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new