• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Neptune Gro and RedSea ato

Item Price
$170-$100
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Reefcatch

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 11, 2022
Messages
94
Reaction score
55
Location
saint louis
What state or country do you live in
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For sale
( Brand new )RedSea ReefATO+ Auto Top Off System $170
And
GRO Refugium Light with Flat Tank Mount Bracket ( USED for 2 weeks only ) $100

IMG_3919.jpeg IMG_3920.jpeg
 
SOOLD GRO Refugium Light with Flat Tank Mount Bracket SOLD
 
Price update for the RedSea ATO+ is now
$130 shipped
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new