Neptune July 4th Sale?

There was a 10% off sale a couple of weeks ago leading up to the MXM launch. I picked up a Trident for $575
 
I always thought July 4th was the one time a year when there were discounts on Neptune equipment. Such as shame...was saving my pennies looking to get a few pieces.
It’s usually Black Friday when everything is 10% off every year.
 
This is rich, lol. There is a 'sale' on something almost weekly.
Maybe Im just not seeing the pieces I have been looking for.
Season 5 Idk GIF by Paramount+
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new