Neptune LLS, any one else seeing fluctuating readings?

  • Thread starter Thread starter chvvkumar
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

chvvkumar

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 4, 2019
Messages
123
Reaction score
87
Location
St. Louis
What state or country do you live in
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine is mounted very firmly in an ATO container with no movement of either the sensor or the container but my readings fluctuate +/- 0.1"

1667935217588.png
 
I see the same fluctuations. You are only looking at 0.1 inch fluctuations. This is well within the expected accuracy and will not have any detrimental effect. It is nothing to worry about.
Screenshot_20221108-233203_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20221108-233118_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20221108-233515_APEX Fusion.jpg
 
I see the same fluctuations. You are only looking at 0.1 inch fluctuations. This is well within the expected accuracy and will not have any detrimental effect. It is nothing to worry about.
Screenshot_20221108-233203_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20221108-233118_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20221108-233515_APEX Fusion.jpg
Thank you! I was wondering if there was something I needed to do with the sensor. But it makes sense.
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new