Neptune LSM LED cover

  • Thread starter Thread starter Raptor72
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Raptor72

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 19, 2011
Messages
879
Reaction score
611
Location
Southern California
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was looking for a tips and tricks post to attach this in but couldn’t find one.

I recently took down an LSM with 4 LEDs and figured I’d share this small tip that worked for me as far as keeping light bleed over from shining in the eyes. Cut out a small square of egg crate and silicone it around the led, simple and functional.

314BC1FC-E6F7-4E7E-8E08-70456AA6FD51.jpeg 20CC2FD4-EC2B-4A0D-8855-C3C18FA5B510.jpeg
 
Nice!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new