• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Neptune Module Bracket

Brandon Rush

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 9, 2017
Messages
1,017
Reaction score
289
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone have a model for a Neptune module mounting bracket? I lost one during a move and was going to see if I could print one. Thanks!
 
I'd be glad to make one for you, would just need some dimensions.
 
I'd be glad to make one for you, would just need some dimensions.

I've got a printer and wanted to try and print one. How hard is to make one? Sorry thought that was another post.
 
Last edited:
Does anyone have a 3d scanner to scan one?
 
I need one as well...

I'm waiting on my printer once I get it I'm gonna try and do a 2d scan to see if I replicate it and print one. May be like a week or 2, if I get one to work I'll pm you
 
I've got a printer and wanted to try and print one. How hard is to make one? Sorry thought that was another post.

Not particularly difficult to make, you might be able to find one on Thingiverse too.
 

Thanks for this didn't see the tab on there. This is what I'm looking for

IMG_20200410_192046.jpg IMG_20200410_192052.jpg
 
Was the file for the bracket ever created or shared? I need one aswell.
 
So i dowloaded it and i cant seem to find a printable file. Is there a different way to extract this file? Am i doing something wrong?
Looks like it's an STL file, you'll need to use your slicer and covert it to a gcode for printing.
 
Hi,

Would anyone happen to have the stl file? looks like the archive for 3d printed page is down.

Thank you!
 
I made it 2 years ago, it's still holding strong!!
 

Attachments

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new