- Joined
- Sep 9, 2017
- Messages
- 1,017
- Reaction score
- 289
- What state or country do you live in
- Other International
Does anyone have a model for a Neptune module mounting bracket? I lost one during a move and was going to see if I could print one. Thanks!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!
I'd be glad to make one for you, would just need some dimensions.
I need one as well...
I've got a printer and wanted to try and print one. How hard is to make one? Sorry thought that was another post.
So i dowloaded it and i cant seem to find a printable file. Is there a different way to extract this file? Am i doing something wrong?Post in thread '3d Printed Aquarium Parts Archive Thread' https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/3d-printed-aquarium-parts-archive-thread.599807/post-7361264
Looks like it's an STL file, you'll need to use your slicer and covert it to a gcode for printing.So i dowloaded it and i cant seem to find a printable file. Is there a different way to extract this file? Am i doing something wrong?
Thank you for the original design! I remixed it to be able to wall mount using 3M command strips with my new A3 Apex Jr. and it works perfectly!I made it 2 years ago, it's still holding strong!!
3d scanner may help youDoes anyone have a 3d scanner to scan one?