Neptune OS-1 Optical Level Sensor V2 to PM1 pH/ORP Probe Module

Enrique797

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 13, 2019
Messages
44
Reaction score
16
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm trying to figure out if I can connect a Neptune OS-1 Optical Level Sensor V2 to the PM1 pH/ORP Probe Module. Is this possible? The module seems to have the I/O port that the Controller Base Unit has that will connect to the Neptune Breakout Box. However, the optical sensor seems to have the 1/8" minijack connector that connects to the FMM module. Is there an adapter for this purpose? I cant seem to find one.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new