Neptune Power Bar Failure (again)

Merv49

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm heading into Neptun Hell again it seems. I have four 632 Power Bars. One is at Neptune for service which they can't fix now because of the virus and I have three on my system Couple of days ago I found that my ATO wasn't working One outlet on one power bar was not working. The indicator light is on but no power. Then on another bar my alk on my calcium reactor was climbing up fast, another bad outlet on the second bar. Now I've found 5 outlets on two bars bad. a couple have power all the time and will not control and the others are dead. All this happened to me before around sept 2019. Sad part is I cannot find any 832's for sale anywhere. Does anyone have one to sell or know who does. Looks like I need two spares instead of one.

jeffberens

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm heading into Neptun Hell again it seems. I have four 632 Power Bars. One is at Neptune for service which they can't fix now because of the virus and I have three on my system Couple of days ago I found that my ATO wasn't working One outlet on one power bar was not working. The indicator light is on but no power. Then on another bar my alk on my calcium reactor was climbing up fast, another bad outlet on the second bar. Now I've found 5 outlets on two bars bad. a couple have power all the time and will not control and the others are dead. All this happened to me before around sept 2019. Sad part is I cannot find any 832's for sale anywhere. Does anyone have one to sell or know who does. Looks like I need two spares instead of one.
I feel your pain. Same thing happened to me a few months ago. I have 2 EB832 that the outlets are all dead. The 1 connect and other connections are fine. I haven't shipped them back to Neptune yet as they are out of warranty and I am ticked because just about half of my Neptune gear has failed over the last year and my tank is only 3.5 years old.

Monkeytank

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Check with them now, somebody is there working again. I have one that did the same thing and sent it in for repair and was waiting during this virus crap too. I just got a reply a couple of days ago that the damage was too bad for it to be repaired, but they couldn't tell me what the damage was.

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 118 76.6%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 12 7.8%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 22 14.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.3%
Back