Neptune Sky’s clicking

Hilltop Aquariums

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 26, 2017
Messages
282
Reaction score
108
Location
NH
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I run 3 Neptune Sky’s on my 220 gallon and once in a while I hear them clicking. It seems like all 3 do it. They are in a canopy with the top and back open so they have plenty of air flow and I clean them once a month. Anyone else hearing clicking from there lights?
IMG_3228.jpeg
 
I run 3 Neptune Sky’s on my 220 gallon and once in a while I hear them clicking. It seems like all 3 do it. They are in a canopy with the top and back open so they have plenty of air flow and I clean them once a month. Anyone else hearing clicking from there lights?
IMG_3228.jpeg
I don't have the lights myself, but my Radion's do it as well. I had it down to slight thermal expansion over the course of the day, haven't thought to worry about it though..
 
These seem to do it when they are ramping up. I’m wondering if there is a solenoid that turns the fans on?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new