Neptune Sky BT

  • Thread starter Thread starter Empress
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Empress

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 16, 2016
Messages
1,031
Reaction score
801
Location
Central Florida, USA
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just bought a Neptune Sky from BRS. To connect it to my iPhone I must have BT. How do I go about connecting my phone to the Sky? The App says it‘s not available in this country.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 26.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new