• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Neptune SKY Light

Item Price
$325.00
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

David Gaskins

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 25, 2017
Messages
167
Reaction score
89
Location
Jesup
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For sale one (1) lightly used Neptune SKY LED Reef Light. Was
IMG_3287.JPG
used with small quarantine tank for new corals/fish. Less than 50% operating levels.

Local pickup SE Georgia within range of Savannah, GA and Jacksonville, FL.

Shipping available with buyer paying any shipping and/or insurance wanted.

$325.00

IMG_3289.JPG IMG_3288.JPG IMG_3292.JPG IMG_3291.jpg IMG_3290.jpg
 
Last edited:
Sold @ $370.00

Admin please close.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new