• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Neptune Skylight for Sale

Item Price
400.00
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Beckbacca

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 9, 2017
Messages
188
Reaction score
130
Location
Vernon, CT
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

Finally getting around to selling off my last aqurium setup. First up is a Neptune Sky Light, with the mounting arm. It is in great condition and was only used for about 6 months. Asking $400 obo. Local pickup/ meet up. I am in Ellington, CT.

IMG_8173.jpeg IMG_8174.jpeg IMG_8176.jpeg IMG_8170.jpg IMG_8171.jpg IMG_8172.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new