Neptune Sky Lights (3x) - $550

Item Price
$550
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Blakjax

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 2, 2019
Messages
298
Reaction score
31
Location
Saint Joseph, Michigan
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 3 Sky lights. They are all in excellent condition and used for the last year. They will be shipped in original packaging.
$550 each + $15 shipping. Or $1500 + $30 shipping for all 3.

IMG_1779.jpg IMG_1780.jpg
 
Last edited:
oh sorry. i see now that you said that. have been wanting to try those lights but cant quite justify spending that much right now. did you like them?
Yes, I two identical tanks set up and I'm downsizing. Otherwise I would still be using them!
 
I have 3 Sky lights. They are all in excellent condition and used for the last year. They will be shipped in original packaging.
$550 each + $15 shipping. Or $1500 + $30 shipping for all 3.

IMG_1779.jpg IMG_1780.jpg
Are they still available for sale
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new