Neptune Sky Lights

  • Thread starter Thread starter Reefbase1
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Reefbase1

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 12, 2024
Messages
15
Reaction score
19
Location
St-Jean-sur-Richelieu, Qc
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For the hobbyists who are looking some great lights for their coral reef, I have been using the Neptune Sky Light over my 440 gal reef aquarium. They work just great. My reef is about 8 feet X 4 feet by 27 inches high. I have three sky lights over the reef and it cover all corner of the tank. The acropora grows and keep their Colors. The reason why I went with the sky lights is because it cover very well the area, they have the power to filled the reef with the depths require for the corals, I can easily adjust the power of the lights if need, they have also moon lights. The lights itself can be adjust for a nice bluish color for the corals or I can select the setup to get the proper light for photography. After two years, the reef looks just great.
IMG_0951.jpeg
IMG_1042.jpeg
 
Beautiful tank, but sky lights have been discontinued.
 
It could just be me, but I feel like Neptune as a whole has just stopped. I don’t know what the last new product release they had was.if they do have anything new in the works, ive not heard about it.

I’ve always wondered why they never made a 3/4” flow meter. Or anything between 1-2” for that matter.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new