Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
atk.jpg

Neptune Systems ATK Giveaway!
Sponsored by NeptuneSystems.com and REEF2REEF.com

The ATK (Automatic Top-off Kit) is a simple, standalone, and complete solution for replacing water lost to evaporation. The ATK – Automatic Top-Off Kit was designed to not only be super-simple to install and use, but it is unique in the market as an ATO device with three layers of redundant monitoring and water-level control. The ATK does the work for you, while at the same time protecting your tank and your home. And now you can win one for free!

How to Enter:

- Check out all the details of the ATK (Automatic Top-Off Kit) Here and then post back in this thread about what your favorite features are. This will be your official entry. https://www.neptunesystems.com/products/expansion-modules/atk/

BONUS ENTRY #1: Take a photo of any Neptune Systems product that you own and post it in a separate post within this thread.

BONUS ENTRY #2: Share the Facebook announcement about this contest on your Facebook page and then post back in here that you completed this entry. The announcement can be found here:

Note: Please create a separate post for each entry. There is a possibility of having three entries.

Drawing:
On July 28th we will pick one winner by random draw from this thread pending verification of entry(s).

The Prize:
A Neptune Systems Automatic Top-Off Kit or ATK Valued at $2
00+ shipped to your door.

The ATK (Automatic Top-off Kit) is a simple, standalone, and complete solution for replacing water lost to evaporation. The new aquarium hobbyist has many challenges, but none is more annoying than the chore of adding water, every day, to make up for that lost to evaporation (a.k.a. topping off/up). This alone usually makes the automatic top-off (ATO) device the first piece of automation equipment purchased. The ironic flip side of this decision is that a faulty ATO device is one of the leading reasons for catastrophic aquarium failure, or even worse, flooding of the house or business. Not all ATO devices are created equal. Sadly, many ATO on the market are made with cheap components, have very little protection against these catastrophes, and are just a nightmare to assemble and install correctly. An ATO does not have to be both a blessing and a curse! We designed our ATK – Automatic Top-Off Kit to not only be super-simple to install and use, but it is unique in the market as an ATO device with three layers of redundant monitoring and water-level control. The ATK does the work for you, while at the same time protecting your tank and your home.

Untitled-1.jpg

Thanks again to NeptuneSystems.com!

atk.jpg

The ATK (Automatic Top-off Kit) is a simple, standalone, and complete solution for replacing water lost to evaporation. The ATK – Automatic Top-Off Kit was designed to not only be super-simple to install and use, but it is unique in the market as an ATO device with three layers of redundant monitoring and water-level control. The ATK does the work for you, while at the same time protecting your tank and your home. And now you can win one for free!

How to Enter:

- Check out all the details of the ATK (Automatic Top-Off Kit) Here and then post back in this thread about what your favorite features are. This will be your official entry. https://www.neptunesystems.com/products/expansion-modules/atk/

BONUS ENTRY #1: Take a photo of any Neptune Systems product that you own and post it in a separate post within this thread.

BONUS ENTRY #2: Share the Facebook announcement about this contest on your Facebook page and then post back in here that you completed this entry. The announcement can be found here:

Note: Please create a separate post for each entry. There is a possibility of having three entries.

Drawing:
On July 28th we will pick one winner by random draw from this thread pending verification of entry(s).

The Prize:

The ATK (Automatic Top-off Kit) is a simple, standalone, and complete solution for replacing water lost to evaporation. The new aquarium hobbyist has many challenges, but none is more annoying than the chore of adding water, every day, to make up for that lost to evaporation (a.k.a. topping off/up). This alone usually makes the automatic top-off (ATO) device the first piece of automation equipment purchased. The ironic flip side of this decision is that a faulty ATO device is one of the leading reasons for catastrophic aquarium failure, or even worse, flooding of the house or business. Not all ATO devices are created equal. Sadly, many ATO on the market are made with cheap components, have very little protection against these catastrophes, and are just a nightmare to assemble and install correctly. An ATO does not have to be both a blessing and a curse! We designed our ATK – Automatic Top-Off Kit to not only be super-simple to install and use, but it is unique in the market as an ATO device with three layers of redundant monitoring and water-level control. The ATK does the work for you, while at the same time protecting your tank and your home.

Untitled-1.jpg

I like that it fits into smaller tanks. All while offering a quite a hefty fail safe package. Also can hook up to the apex controller. I think if it would fit in the back of my bio cube 29 gallon I'd defiantly be a happy camper! I have really been looking into getting a unit lately and this would defiantly help me get one foot out the door.

jkimballer29g

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
atk.jpg

How to Enter:

Drawing:

The Prize:

Untitled-1.jpg

atk.jpg

How to Enter:

Drawing:

The Prize:

Untitled-1.jpg

Add me on Facebook! Jeff Ryan Kimball I am holding a trout. Posted on Facebook Neptune Systems! Hope I win good luck every body. Would defiantly be nice to try out the King of ATOs

IMG_1984.PNG

jkimballer29g

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Uhh still figuring out the site sorry for the long thread lol

Catfish2

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like the IQ fill feature. Some ato systems have timers the prevent the pump from running continuously, but if you need it to fill for longer than the longest time setting you're out of luck.

atk.jpg

How to Enter:

Drawing:

The Prize:

Untitled-1.jpg

Lwrasseman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My favorite feature is the 3 safety checks, been looking for an ATO that didn't have a chance to kill everything in my tank, what I like about this is that it's also a stand alone so I don't need to get the actual apex even though I probably will!

Jrod84

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
atk.jpg

How to Enter:

Drawing:

The Prize:

Untitled-1.jpg

The IQ program seems like a great feature

birtikidis

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love the redundancy features. I also like that it can be run standalone BUT love that it can be integrated into the apex.

psfive

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
this would be my dream to own any of the Neptune systems. Best feature is monitoring it with my phone when I'm away. What a stress reliever!

Reef Creeper

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like that it's modular. I can always add the float valve if (when) I upgrade to a tank with a sump.

Kap18512

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like that the system can be completely standalone or interfaced with an Apex.

SD_Reefing

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Works with the apex and will learn how often its on and will know if something wrong.

Ryan115

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have to love redundancy on an ato. Favorite part had to be that it learns your normal top off.

HeaterEngineer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love the fact that it is stand alone, but hopefully sometime in the near future I will be able to afford the Apex controller and include this feature and functionality into main system.

Hitmans reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Absolutely love the fact that u do not have to own a Neptune system for this to operate the way an ato should

tdileo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine is probably that it has disaster protection. Very neat

LA Reef Addict

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
My favorite part are all the fail safes that are integrated into this ato.

Teknik777

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like that is has so many fail options! Float valve as back up is genius!

flo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

How to Enter:

Drawing:

The Prize:

Untitled-1.jpg

[/QUOTE]
atk.jpg

How to Enter:

Drawing:

The Prize:

Untitled-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 104 75.9%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 10.9%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 5.8%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back