Neptune Systems ATK Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

flo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love it cos it is made by Neptune Apex!!

siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tank #2 on the Horizon FB share Mi saltwater classified

flo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_4740.JPG

flo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
atk.jpg

Neptune Systems ATK Giveaway!
Sponsored by NeptuneSystems.com and REEF2REEF.com

The ATK (Automatic Top-off Kit) is a simple, standalone, and complete solution for replacing water lost to evaporation. The ATK – Automatic Top-Off Kit was designed to not only be super-simple to install and use, but it is unique in the market as an ATO device with three layers of redundant monitoring and water-level control. The ATK does the work for you, while at the same time protecting your tank and your home. And now you can win one for free!

How to Enter:

- Check out all the details of the ATK (Automatic Top-Off Kit) Here and then post back in this thread about what your favorite features are. This will be your official entry. https://www.neptunesystems.com/products/expansion-modules/atk/

BONUS ENTRY #1: Take a photo of any Neptune Systems product that you own and post it in a separate post within this thread.

BONUS ENTRY #2: Share the Facebook announcement about this contest on your Facebook page and then post back in here that you completed this entry. The announcement can be found here:

Note: Please create a separate post for each entry. There is a possibility of having three entries.

Drawing:
On July 28th we will pick one winner by random draw from this thread pending verification of entry(s).

The Prize:
A Neptune Systems Automatic Top-Off Kit or ATK Valued at $2
00+ shipped to your door.

The ATK (Automatic Top-off Kit) is a simple, standalone, and complete solution for replacing water lost to evaporation. The new aquarium hobbyist has many challenges, but none is more annoying than the chore of adding water, every day, to make up for that lost to evaporation (a.k.a. topping off/up). This alone usually makes the automatic top-off (ATO) device the first piece of automation equipment purchased. The ironic flip side of this decision is that a faulty ATO device is one of the leading reasons for catastrophic aquarium failure, or even worse, flooding of the house or business. Not all ATO devices are created equal. Sadly, many ATO on the market are made with cheap components, have very little protection against these catastrophes, and are just a nightmare to assemble and install correctly. An ATO does not have to be both a blessing and a curse! We designed our ATK – Automatic Top-Off Kit to not only be super-simple to install and use, but it is unique in the market as an ATO device with three layers of redundant monitoring and water-level control. The ATK does the work for you, while at the same time protecting your tank and your home.

Untitled-1.jpg

Thanks again to NeptuneSystems.com!

shared on Facebook

nagreen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like that it doesn't solely rely on a float switch that could get stuck or malfunction!

stylaster

Reefer since '90
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The built in redundancy and the ability to set it up with my current apex is great!

stylaster

Reefer since '90
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
and here is the apex system that keeps my 312 gallon system running

apex.jpg

Roberto CRC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi APEX fans, i like the new ATK because may help me whit 3 Layers of Disaster Prevention and esasy instalation only in 5 minutes.

#APEXisreallygood

thejuice24

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love the the extra fail safe of the float valve!

Susan Edwards

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm new and my next goal/step is to move up to controllers and Neptune has many that are on my wish list as I upgrade my system. I appreciate the triple redundancy as my greatest fear is tank water on floor! The fact that I can build a system that I can hook up together to help monitor and care for the tank is one of my goals. The pretty orange doesn't hurt either. Been looking at dosing units and like the Neptune so far. this ato system would fall into place nicely <g>

CastAway

Prone to wander, never lost.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love the sturdy looking construction.

Hope to win it!

Preyou

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First, having setup my ATO the old fashioned way on my APEX several years ago, I can appreciate this more than the average guy. There are a number of features here that I am going crazy over though.

1. The optical sensors are much better than the old style magnetic float switches that most people have been using in the past.
2. The mechanical float to shut the water off in case of a runaway as a failsafe is brilliant and very well thought out.
3. I love the fact that you can track your water usage in Fusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back