Neptune Systems ATK Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like that it's from a great company and that you can use it with your existing Apex or as a standalone.
 
Safety redundancies, can't have enough !
Expandable with flow sensor
 
I like that you dont have to have an apex controller ti use it. Nice way to enter the brand
 
Screen Shot 2017-06-29 at 1.57.57 PM.png
 
My favorite feature is the redundancy you get from two optical sensors as well as the fill IQ and the mechanical float valve. It's also sweet that you don't have to have an apex controller to use it, but if you do there are other features and benefits as well!
 
I like the fact that you can use it and program it right with your apex controller and the redundant fail part gives me piece of mind of not having a flood in my house if something goes wrong.
 
I love the extra backups
 
I like the optical sensors and pmup to move water around. I'm planning to use the atk to do awc with an additional 2 pmup for the fresh salt water and ato water!
 
I really like the idea of not having to lug water back and forth and knowing that the levels won't fall below safe operational levels...
 
I love the safety of triple redundancy, expandability, and that it's part of the Apex expansion modules.
 
My favorite feature is the extra sensors for water levels and leak detectors
 
3 Layers of Disaster Prevention! Standalone or Apex-connected.
 
I like optical sensors! Less room for error without moving parts.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new