Neptune Systems ATK Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the extra safety protections in case there is a failure. I've been looking at getting an ATO, this looks nice.
 
IMG_3363.JPG
Love all the back ups on it if something fails, even up to learning how much water you fill each time.
 
image.jpeg
I like the look and reliability of Neptune. Not having to worry about my tank over flowing . Just picked up thesis pump and dosing containers. ATK would make a great addition to the family..
 
Installation and use seem simple enough I can even use it. Multiple fail safes are a plus too
 
I like that it's built by you guys! Your customer support is top notch!
 
I like the use of the mechanical float valve as a fail safe.
 
I like the redundancy - an extra level compare to the competition.
 
I like that it's a great ATO on its own but with the Apex it can also be so much more.
 
I like that it can hook up to my brand new Neptune system!! [emoji16]
 
Love the built in redundancy of the system so you don't have to worry about it overfilling the system.
 
Definitely the safety redundancy.
 
love this will connect to my apex and send alerts which are great to keep up what's going on to the tank when I'm not in front of it. also love the sensors that can me added to the top off tank.
 
I like the redundancy for peace of mind along with the apex control ability to recieve alerts if anything goes wrong
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new