Neptune Systems ATK Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally like that it has a algorithm to tell when something is wrong and overrides the fill stage. Having so many redundant options on one of the single most important items of owning a saltwater tank is pretty cool imo.
 
My favor feature of the ATK is the mounting magnet bracket.. Awesome design with the third failed safety switch.;Clown;Joyful
 
Simplicity, safety and superior design.
 
I like the way you can monitor the use of RODI water. This can get better use of how much ATO reservoir has left.
Also that you can connect a flood sensor for accidents.
 
I not only love the ease of installing and using the system but all the safety features.
 
I love that it comes packaged with everything you need, has multiple levels of safety, and is fully customizable when paired with the Apex.
 
Bonus #1

2016 Apex and DOS. Need to get that COR to complete the trifecta

iLy68wW.jpg
 
I really like the piece of mind with 3 Layers of Disaster Prevention.
 
I'm looking forward to using the IQ-Fill water run-time intelligence feature.
 
I like the redundancy with 2 optical sensors. You can never be too safe :)
 
I really like the mechanical float redundancy and it's ability to integrate with the full Apex system.
 
I like the redundancy of the ato. As well as the bonus of sending me a message if something happens
 
Three layers of protection vs. wood floor...a winning combination.
 
Best features are the 3 layers of security as well as the pump, 14+ft vs typical 6
 
Thanks for the giveaway! I like that it has 3 Layers of Disaster Prevention
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new