0   0   0
IMG_1246.JPG
Apex, won't run a tank without one

James23

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BONUS ENTRY #2: Share the Facebook announcement about this contest on your Facebook page and then post back in here that you completed this entry. The announcement can be found here:

I do not see the announcement to share this on Facebook. Is this a browser issue?

William Swartout

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think having a sensor and float switch makes the device very reliable. I already use the PMUP on my current ATO solution so I know that piece works great.

Benibarra23

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The extra security features and powerful pump are what make this stand out. I definitely need one.

JBKReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My favorite feature of the ATK is all the redundancy that is built in to prevent error as well as the capability to link this through my Apex Jr and monitor in Fusion.

lazidog

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
atk.jpg

Neptune Systems ATK Giveaway!
Sponsored by NeptuneSystems.com and REEF2REEF.com

The ATK (Automatic Top-off Kit) is a simple, standalone, and complete solution for replacing water lost to evaporation. The ATK – Automatic Top-Off Kit was designed to not only be super-simple to install and use, but it is unique in the market as an ATO device with three layers of redundant monitoring and water-level control. The ATK does the work for you, while at the same time protecting your tank and your home. And now you can win one for free!

How to Enter:

- Check out all the details of the ATK (Automatic Top-Off Kit) Here and then post back in this thread about what your favorite features are. This will be your official entry. https://www.neptunesystems.com/products/expansion-modules/atk/

BONUS ENTRY #1: Take a photo of any Neptune Systems product that you own and post it in a separate post within this thread.

BONUS ENTRY #2: Share the Facebook announcement about this contest on your Facebook page and then post back in here that you completed this entry. The announcement can be found here:

Note: Please create a separate post for each entry. There is a possibility of having three entries.

Drawing:
On July 28th we will pick one winner by random draw from this thread pending verification of entry(s).

The Prize:
A Neptune Systems Automatic Top-Off Kit or ATK Valued at $2
00+ shipped to your door.

The ATK (Automatic Top-off Kit) is a simple, standalone, and complete solution for replacing water lost to evaporation. The new aquarium hobbyist has many challenges, but none is more annoying than the chore of adding water, every day, to make up for that lost to evaporation (a.k.a. topping off/up). This alone usually makes the automatic top-off (ATO) device the first piece of automation equipment purchased. The ironic flip side of this decision is that a faulty ATO device is one of the leading reasons for catastrophic aquarium failure, or even worse, flooding of the house or business. Not all ATO devices are created equal. Sadly, many ATO on the market are made with cheap components, have very little protection against these catastrophes, and are just a nightmare to assemble and install correctly. An ATO does not have to be both a blessing and a curse! We designed our ATK – Automatic Top-Off Kit to not only be super-simple to install and use, but it is unique in the market as an ATO device with three layers of redundant monitoring and water-level control. The ATK does the work for you, while at the same time protecting your tank and your home.

Untitled-1.jpg

Thanks again to NeptuneSystems.com!

Easy integration with my existing Apex set-up, multi levels of baxkup

CODE3EMT

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Triple redundancy and you don't have to have an Apex to use it. I hope the magnet is powerful enough though.

Scubado63

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like the fact that it has multiple redundancy for failure .... and this would work great on my new build and apex system

dragon99

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like that the pump can be powered via 1link. This will allow me to free up an outlet on my Apex power bar.
The dual optical sensors with a float switch backup is a nice touch also.

JoeIII

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Redundancy, redundancy, redundancy - best part.

I wish the sensors were small enough fit in my nano

mavl666

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Neptune Systems ATK Giveaway!

I love the 3 levels of safety. Had one to many floods and actually one is more than enough.

Serhiy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love the extra redundancy and the fact that it is part of the controller so you can manage it remotely

Status
Not open for further replies.

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 15.4%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 17 43.6%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 14 35.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.6%
Back