• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Neptune Systems Sucks!!!!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

glavaron

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
While I will try and keep this short and I am sure many people will agree with me but this company sucks!! I will never in my life purchase anything else branded or associated with Neptune Systems. I currently own Neptune Apex Gold and DOS pump and DDR. I recently realized that the dosing pump was not working and dosing my 2 part.

I eventually contacted Neptune once I was not able to fix it myself. My first attempt to contact them was via phone but I was quickly met with no answer and a recording. I then submitted an online ticket. Hours later I received a response wanting my receipt to prove I bought the 499.99 piece of junk dosing pump. I had purchased the pump and dosing container locally so I had a little trouble finding a receipt. In order to streamline getting the dosing pump back up and running I attempted to buy a new power supply. They were quick to send me a link on how to purchase a new power supply at the cost of 49.99 plus 15.00 in shipping.

While refusing to pay 65.00 for a power supply I was able to eventually find the purchase and get a receipt. Over numerous days emails were exchanged because you can never speak to anyone on the phone. Eventually, they agreed to send me a replacement power supply even thought my power supply was putting out the correct voltage. Well today the power supply came in and it did not fix anything.

I called Neptune to find out how to get a replacement DOS. To my surprise I was able to speak with someone on the phone. During the phone conversation he asked me if I understood what he said like I am some uneducated fool. Long story short they want me to pay to send them back their broken piece of junk dosing pump for them to fix and then send back to me via ground from California to Florida. I am going to send them their junk back to fix and then I am selling all of their junk. I will go with a more reputable company like GHL from here on out.

I hope this posts helps others make a decision to stay away from Neptune Systems.

Reefer Kev

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just bought an Apexel and for two freekin days I’ve been trying to set it up! What a royal pain in the butt, and you can’t talk to anybody. By the time I get home from work, they are CLOSED! They aren’t avail over the weekend-WHICH IS WHEN MOST PEOPLE HAVE THE TIME TO DEAL WITH THEIR STUPID PRODUCTS!
ticked tf off in Tennessee!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 39 32.5%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 19.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back