Neptune Systems Trident Schedule Change Test Time

Perthegallon

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
You can turn the internal clock so that it thinks its a different time but yeah this has been a issue since it came out

OP
SPS2020

SPS2020

View Badges
Reaction score
Thanks...I do realize it can be manipulated in that fashion. However, it would alter all other schedules as well and I don't want that. ;-)

I've done a few searches and it seems I'm not the only one who has a tank in their bedroom and doesn't want to hear the noise at midnight and 6am...especially on a weekend. For now, I'll just turn it off before bedtime.

This seems like a really easy development task and would make quite a few people happy! ;-)

((FORDTECH))

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Thanks...I do realize it can be manipulated in that fashion. However, it would alter all other schedules as well and I don't want that. ;-)

I've done a few searches and it seems I'm not the only one who has a tank in their bedroom and doesn't want to hear the noise at midnight and 6am...especially on a weekend. For now, I'll just turn it off before bedtime.

This seems like a really easy development task and would make quite a few people happy! ;-)
Turning it off at night is not the greatest solution because eventually you’re trident will start to get gummed up due to it not running the minimum Tess it needs for the tubing to stay clean

((FORDTECH))

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
And if it runs a test every six hours at the bare minimum there’s nothing you can do because what’s the difference between 12 and six or one and seven or 11 and five

How important is sand sifting or sand stirring livestock to your reef tank?

• Very important

Votes: 258 45.3%
  • Somewhat important

Votes: 180 31.6%
  • Not important

Votes: 75 13.2%
  • Not sure

Votes: 50 8.8%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 7 1.2%
MAXSPECT