• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Neptune Systems WXM Module

pwilliaml

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 24, 2017
Messages
148
Reaction score
69
Location
Jacksonville, FL
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a WXM Module that I replaced with a reeflink, so I'm selling it for $90 to anyone that wants it. I have and aquabus cable to go with it, either the long one it ships with, or a little 1 foot one I got to not have extra cable laying around. Let me know which you'd like.
IMG_20180121_120015.jpg
 
Yep, it worked when I took it off 6 months ago. This is the older looking model, but from what I understand the guts haven't changed at all. If it doesn't work, you can return it and get your cash back.
 
Ok full refund? Would you go down on price? You have pay pal? Or what system you use?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new