Neptune Trident Daily Fluctuations

fishybizzness

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 3, 2017
Messages
2,599
Reaction score
3,286
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
For all the Trident users out there, what levels of fluctuations are you experiencing in a 24 hour period on your parameters? How stable is the Trident helping you to keep your parameters? Screenshots of the readouts are most welcome!!
 
Mine is really stable, only fluctuating about 0.10 dKH. I'm using Trident Controlled Dosing with 3 separate intervals to account for my lighting period.

Screen Shot 2019-11-06 at 10.00.23 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-11-06 at 10.00.55 AM.png

IMG_7362.jpg
 
Those are some pretty stable readings! Trying to see if it's something that I will invest in in the future as I plan to start adding some sticks to my tank.
 
How does your ph fluctuate? Have you found that with the Trident, it has stabilized as well?
 
How does your ph fluctuate? Have you found that with the Trident, it has stabilized as well?
I actually noticed ph drop when I enabled the control, I think because sometimes it dosed more, sometimes less. I went back to standard dosing
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.8%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new