Neptune Trident reagent kit price update?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Joepie
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Joepie

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 6, 2021
Messages
24
Reaction score
21
Location
The Netherlands
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Today i saw the new prices of the Neptune Trident reagent kit: 72,50 € for 2 month kit! Double so exspensive than a couple of weeks ago. What is happening? I live in Europe.
 
Today i saw the new prices of the Neptune Trident reagent kit: 72,50 € for 2 month kit! Double so exspensive than a couple of weeks ago. What is happening? I live in Europe.
I just took a peek at BRS website and they have 2month supply listed for $45. Due to holiday sales it is $38. Not sure what sources are available to you in Europe
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new