Neptune trident tubing

rookie 220

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 5, 2018
Messages
80
Reaction score
42
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone replaced tubing from reagent to the spider looking thing on the trident, know the size of the tubing or can I cut some of the tubing off and put back on?
Noticed that 2 of the lines are leaking were they connect and looking for a repair solution
 
Has anyone replaced tubing from reagent to the spider looking thing on the trident, know the size of the tubing or can I cut some of the tubing off and put back on?
Noticed that 2 of the lines are leaking were they connect and looking for a repair solution

I haven’t yet but it’s santoprene or norprene tubing. You’ll want to measure it to confirm sizing.
 
I have, the medical tubing is Part Number AY242002 PharMed BPT Tubing (can buy this from us plastics in a 5 foot length for 20ish bucks). Note I only used this to replace the tan medical tubing.
 
If the two lines are leaking, use a pair of needle nosed pliers to push them on further.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new