• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Neptune trident with reagents.

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

GK3

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Selling my used Neptune trident. It’s used but was recently into Neptune to have the internals repaired, works great. Selling because I broke down my tank. Includes the trident, a pack of reagents, and extra A reagent, a new sample line, and new drain line, and the sample line filter. (I also have a 1 link module for sale separately if interested). Trident was properly shutdown before taking offline. Only thing wrong with it is the black front cover has broken Plastic clips. It fits in and doesn’t affect functionality, but can fall off. Asking $340 shipped to lower 48.

Raptor777

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Selling my used Neptune trident. It’s used but was recently into Neptune to have the internals repaired, works great. Selling because I broke down my tank. Includes the trident, a pack of reagents, and extra A reagent, a new sample line, and new drain line, and the sample line filter. (I also have a 1 link module for sale separately if interested). Trident was properly shutdown before taking offline. Only thing wrong with it is the black front cover has broken Plastic clips. It fits in and doesn’t affect functionality, but can fall off. Asking $340 shipped to lower 48.
Do you have pictures of trident?

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 36 16.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 5.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 28 12.5%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 131 58.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 15 6.7%
Back