• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Neptune Trident

Item Price
325
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Sushibar

Just a man living his plan!
View Badges
Joined
Oct 11, 2018
Messages
195
Reaction score
93
Location
LaGrange, Ca.
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
I’m selling my Trident because I’m. Taking the whole system down. It’s worked great and was a game changer for me.

i did the long term storage procedure before packaging it up.

I will include a new unopened 6 month box of reagents.
$325 shipped to the lower 48.

E0F03FFB-4EF4-476B-91E0-FAFEC9ACB543.jpeg D3068163-6DF7-47BB-81D3-865D3B0C7FAE.jpeg 5DF3B1FA-B8D9-4B6E-A112-9D4B41A63145.jpeg 1E0DF986-A380-4C46-A8E9-4A6996D829B2.jpeg C84A48E6-B5DD-49FE-80FC-B53C645DD964.jpeg B194C455-AA27-4838-A722-B1F23C756293.jpeg
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new