• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Neptune Wav pumps

Item Price
450
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

JMMJ13902

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 21, 2012
Messages
1,215
Reaction score
459
Location
Wichita, KS
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
4x Wav pumps, these were recently taken off from a big tank. Unsure on age but I’m suspecting 1-2 years old. Tested and all 4 work fine.

450 shipped for 4
250 shipped for 2
 
4x Wav pumps, these were recently taken off from a big tank. Unsure on age but I’m suspecting 1-2 years old. Tested and all 4 work fine.

450 shipped for 4
250 shipped for 2
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3614.png
    IMG_3614.png
    782 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_3615.png
    IMG_3615.png
    687.1 KB · Views: 75

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new