Neptune Wav pumps

Item Price
300
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

endy0430

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 27, 2011
Messages
637
Reaction score
166
Location
Miami, FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling a pair of Neptune Wav pumps. To strong for my tank. Asking 300 shipped for both.
View attachment 3055761
C136A6C3-A96F-4640-ABB0-AC0E4065C767.jpeg
EF369545-232F-4DB3-BA79-7E2690EAE0F8.jpeg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new