• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Neptunes Bounce (WYSIWYG)

Item Price
200$
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

BkReefBaby

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 12, 2015
Messages
718
Reaction score
290
Location
Stamford, CT
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I have 2 Neptune bounce for sale it’s quarter size. I can ship Mon-Thursday.
You can also PICK UP if you’re local to me. I can meet within reason.
paypal to hold for shipping.

200$ SHIPPED each
I can add the sunkist bounce frag for 250$ shipped!
If you’re local PM me for price adjustment
Pm is key
Thanks.

97188484-4CEC-4437-A768-6AD76A008F76.jpeg 5711D415-AA3B-496E-BAB0-838FF7FB3878.jpeg E376B321-991B-4DE6-9D72-CB7D15C3819F.jpeg C201C121-9182-4535-BBF0-78C5F72C3DC6.jpeg A083E232-9030-4A4F-ABDB-62D15741EB22.jpeg AF7416AE-3A19-4A8E-B727-4805461EC1E7.jpeg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new