Nero 3 or Reefwave on Waterbox 60.2

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jgill70
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Jgill70

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 2, 2020
Messages
556
Reaction score
108
Location
Edwardsville, PA
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I have a Waterbox 60.2 Marine X and was wondering what would be the best powerhead and placement. I am looking at 2 Nero 3s or 1 Reefwave 25. I was thinking the Neros can go on the sides of the tank, one flowing behind the rock work and the other mounted on the opposite side in front of rock creating a swirling motion. The reefwave I was thinking of mounting vertically with one end flowing behind the rock and the other end facing the front of the tank. My rock work is about 8" from the water level.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new