Nero 3 placement for GSP on back wall

  • Thread starter Thread starter klr0808
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

klr0808

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 26, 2025
Messages
259
Reaction score
141
Location
raleigh
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone, so I have some tank updates. I did move the rock around a little bit. I also added a small toadstool leather and a strip of GSP on the back wall. However, I glued the gsp and I’m realizing I might not have the right wave maker set up to get flow to that back wall.

I have the Nero 3 on the right wall. I have RFG‘s and a mighty jet 538.The nero 3 doesn’t angle any, so I can’t really shift it towards the GSP. The toadstool is really happy after a couple of hours in the tank, but the GSP doesn’t look like it’s getting any flow. since the GSP is on the left lower wall, what’s the best way to try to get some flow to it without putting a wave maker directly across on the front

image.jpg
 
Can you see the GSP moving in the current at all? If so, then the flow is fine. If you want more movement on the GSP, you could increase flow or move the powerhead.
 
Can you see the GSP moving in the current at all? If so, then the flow is fine. If you want more movement on the GSP, you could increase flow or move the powerhead.
I do see the few polyps that have popped out moving so I guess it’s fine. 🤣
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new