Nero 5 with 22mm glass?

svox

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 28, 2021
Messages
4
Reaction score
1
Location
Germany
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

I have a new tank with a backside glass of 22mm (15mm glass and 7mm blackglass).

Has anyone an idea how i can get it to work with a 22mm glass? - without glue on the glass ;)

Best regards,
Sebastian
 
I can’t help with the specific question but I can bump the thread to see if we can get any answers for you

And welcome to Reef2Reef as well Sebastian!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new