• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

NeSsyAqua

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

MERKEY

Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I would like to take a moment and thank NesSyAqua for the 2nd AMAZING transaction!!!

Seriously A++++ Member and seller

This is my first higher end coral I have bought online and this is the 2nd coral I have gotten from him and it is just as the first....GORGEOUS and just as in his posts!

Shipping and packaging A+ (seriously better than packaged from big vendors!

Communication A+
He worked with me so well and patiently it was insane. Without his help and caring about this community and hobby I wouldnt have this coral. Theres a lot of stress buying and shipping a coral when they start costing more. It helps to have someone you can trust.

Pricing (opinion) A+

PRODUCT A++++

I will buy more from him and would encourage others to do so as well with great confidence and excitement!

This is a pic of the WWC OG bounce after an hour of acclimation and just sat in her new home. She will get much bigger and color up when she is totally comfortable.

Thanks again @NeSsyAqua

20191120_192703.jpg

Last edited:

NeSsyAqua

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the kind words! Can't wait to see that when it grows bigger!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back