Net module

James Robert

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 16, 2014
Messages
128
Reaction score
47
Location
Greenville SC.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm having trouble getting started setting mine up.I have a RKL. I have had for yrs. I bought a used net module. I downloaded updates on the rkl and the pc4, sl2v2 using Myreef.After updated those am I supposed to reset to default on head unit.
Here is the big question, am I to use the myreef to update the net module as well. Im lost. Little help will be appreciated.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new