• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM LIVEAQURIA.COM!!!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

reefer2000

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just as in the title don't do my mistake and buy ANYTHING from @LiveAquaria The customer support is poor and the website is junk. Heres my story. So bout a month ago I ordered two wyoming white clownfishes and pink birdsnest coral, guess what happened, THEY TRIPPLED MY ORDER WITHOUT ME KNOWING. I received a order conformation email that my order is confirmed long story short saw that instead of charging me 200$ they charged me 600$ called them for 2 days to get this fixed and get all my money back. Even after this they said oh we cant give you the money to your credit card we are gonna give you a store credit. Yes they said that. Now I know this websites fishy because they said we will give you the 400$ back to your credit card and the rest a store credit because that was my intentional purchase. Anyways had no choice but to order them again, guess what they came in dead, all of them clowns and corals. Again contacted them after three days got another store credit. Now only purchased ORA clowns for 200$ which are supposed to be the best of the best( says their website) again got them dead same process again. Now I am just in disbelief so i thought never order any livestock from the website and bought a coral pack of acroporas, and paid about 400$. Anyways added another 200$ to the remaining 187$ of store credit and bought the corals. And if you are asking why 187 BECAUSE THIS PEICE OF JUNK WEBSITE does not refund for box charge even though the boxes on almost all websites are free plus the box was al soggy and damaged. Now came the corals in today and THEY MESSED UP MY ORDER NOW and send me a wrong coral that is 40$, same process again and the coral I had to get would be about 80$. Called the customer service, a lady answers the phone and told her and shes like we can refumd you but we are gonna split the money equally into 5 peices 389/5= 77.8 so thats almost the corals price. BUT if you buy the coral you have to pay 10 $ box charge and plus 40$ shipping, hows that now total of 130$ just because liveaquaria messed up my order. So I explain this to her and shes like no sir we can not do that because we cannot look at the price of the coral we could not send you so we can only do this so I tell her that i paid for the box charge and the taxes and shes like no sir i disagree with you that is a box charge and a tax which is not the coral price and I tell her I paid 400$ which came out of my pocket am I right no that is not correct you did not pay 400$ for the corals you paid that money the tax and the box charge was fed up and just hung up the phone. So NEVER ORDER FROM LIVEAQUARIA AND DO MY MISTAKE. And if you are looking for a great coral website chekout corals.com best website with the best customer service. Hope my story helps you people out

Last edited by a moderator:

LiveAquaria

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just as in the title don't do my mistake and buy ANYTHING from @LiveAquaria The customer support is poor and the website is junk. Heres my story. So bout a month ago I ordered two wyoming white clownfishes and pink birdsnest coral, guess what happened, THEY TRIPPLED MY ORDER WITHOUT ME KNOWING. I received a order conformation email that my order is confirmed long story short saw that instead of charging me 200$ they charged me 600$ called them for 2 days to get this fixed and get all my money back. Even after this they said oh we cant give you the money to your credit card we are gonna give you a store credit. Yes they said that. Now I know this websites fishy because they said we will give you the 400$ back to your credit card and the rest a store credit because that was my intentional purchase. Anyways had no choice but to order them again, guess what they came in dead, all of them clowns and corals. Again contacted them after three days got another store credit. Now only purchased ORA clowns for 200$ which are supposed to be the best of the best( says their website) again got them dead same process again. Now I am just in disbelief so i thought never order any livestock from the website and bought a coral pack of acroporas, and paid about 400$. Anyways added another 200$ to the remaining 187$ of store credit and bought the corals. And if you are asking why 187 BECAUSE THIS PEICE OF JUNK WEBSITE does not refund for box charge even though the boxes on almost all websites are free plus the box was al soggy and damaged. Now came the corals in today and THEY MESSED UP MY ORDER NOW and send me a wrong coral that is 40$, same process again and the coral I had to get would be about 80$. Called the customer service, a lady answers the phone and told her and shes like we can refumd you but we are gonna split the money equally into 5 peices 389/5= 77.8 so thats almost the corals price. BUT if you buy the coral you have to pay 10 $ box charge and plus 40$ shipping, hows that now total of 130$ just because liveaquaria messed up my order. So I explain this to her and shes like no sir we can not do that because we cannot look at the price of the coral we could not send you so we can only do this so I tell her that i paid for the box charge and the taxes and shes like no sir i disagree with you that is a box charge and a tax which is not the coral price and I tell her I paid 400$ which came out of my pocket am I right no that is not correct you did not pay 400$ for the corals you paid that money the tax and the box charge was fed up and just hung up the phone. So NEVER ORDER FROM LIVEAQUARIA AND DO MY MISTAKE. And if you are looking for a great coral website chekout corals.com best website with the best customer service. Hope my story helps you people out
@reefer2000 Good morning. We apologize for the dissatisfaction you are describing. We are very interested in looking into this situation as we would certainly never intentionally triple a placed order nor extend the service you have described as a resolution. Will you please send us the details via Private message (order number or email address associated to the order) so we are able to research this experience? Thank you very much and we will look forward to receiving the necessary details.

OP
OP
R

reefer2000

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@reefer2000 Good morning. We apologize for the dissatisfaction you are describing. We are very interested in looking into this situation as we would certainly never intentionally triple a placed order nor extend the service you have described as a resolution. Will you please send us the details via Private message (order number or email address associated to the order) so we are able to research this experience? Thank you very much and we will look forward to receiving the necessary details.
Yes will do that

LiveAquaria

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@reefer2000 Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to look into your concerns. We are very happy we were able to talk through your orders and reach a resolution. We look forward to working with you in the future. Have a great weekend!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 20 31.3%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 52 81.3%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 10 15.6%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.7%
Back